Couldn't load pickup availability
These anchor bolts will allow you to hang lights where you thought it wouldn't be possible, and with ease!
Simply drill a small hole with a 1/4 inch concrete drill bit (we recommend also using a hammer drill), insert the eye bolt, tap with a hammer, and you're all set to hang your lights.
The galvanized coating will help reduce corrosion. For permanent installations only (cannot be removed).
View full details
- 1/4 x 2-1/8 concrete anchor bolt
- Galvanized for improved corrosion resistance
- Easy installation
- Permanent, but are discreet when not in use
- For permanent installations - can be paired with our 1/8 in wire rope and clutches for extra support when hanging lights over long stretches
- For installing in concrete or brick walls
- Hole should be drilled with a 1/4 in concrete drill bit