Who we are
Big Star Lights is a rapidly-growing e-commerce company that supplies high-quality decorative lighting products to professional installers, lighting festivals, municipalities, businesses, and DIY enthusiasts alike.
We’re proud to provide stand-out customer support in our industry, helping our clients to transform their lighting dreams into reality.
In our local installation division, we create captivating light displays that enhance residential and commercial properties and illuminate peoples’ senses. We make holidays or other special occasions brighter, easier, and safer while delivering outstanding service, quality products, and superior workmanship.
We recognize that commitment, enthusiasm, and good old-fashioned hard work are essential to maintain our reputation for trust, quality and delivery.
Why work here?
Be part of a quickly growing business and local success story
- Have your ideas heard and impact decisions that directly affect our trajectory
- Contribute toward holiday lighting displays enjoyed by thousands of people
- Work with a dedicated, fun, and supportive team
- Full-time regular positions enjoy additional benefits including a generous health spending account and critical illness insurance,
- RRSP matching, a week-long company shut-down with pay at Christmas, and ample down time in the off season
We are constantly evolving, with bold imagination and creative ideas fuelling continuous improvement across all aspects of our business.
We are friendly and professional, and we make sure the customer is the hero every time.
We believe that transparency and trust lead to mutual respect and honesty in all corners of our organization.
We embody inclusivity, collaboration, and support, while encouraging personal and professional development.
We focus on reliability, ease of use, and attention to detail in both product and service.
We are empowered to take risks without fear of failure, with individual initiative and open-mindedness driving our growth.
No open positions
New positions are coming down the pipe - stay tuned!